The Mindscape is the representation of one's mind in gen:LOCK.
The Mindscape is represented as an infinite, navy blue space in one's mind, in which a person's body looks as the person sees themselves at that moment. Most noticeably, Valentina Romanyszyn's mind is represented with Val's male appearance. In addition, the body suits the gen:LOCK team wears are represented with white in place of the suits' black material.
- Cameron MacCloud accesses her memories and decides against deleting the one of Nemesis' attack in "The Best Defense". She then uses the self-modification code to increase her combat efficiency via confidence and aggression.
- Cammie and Valentina achieve phase two while fighting Nemesis during the attack on the Union in "The Best Defense".
- Valentina and Kazu Iida achieve phase two during the invasion of the Anvil to coordinate attacking the Union in "The Only Me I Know".
- Yasamin Madrani offers to mind-share with Julian Chase in "The Only Me I Know", but Julian refuses due to his reluctance and insecurity.
- Valentina and Yasamin mind-share in "Identity Crisis" as they fight Nemesis.
- All five members of the gen:LOCK team mind-share to gain a strong advantage against Nemesis despite Chase's initial reluctance.